Terms & Conditions
With all these terms and conditions, we don't want to make your furniture shopping complicated but we want to make you aware about some facts which we are usually facing while selling the furniture online in India. Hope our customers can understand our limitations very well.
- 1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
- 2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- 3. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Adlakha Furniture.
- 4. Customer agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. we reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the customer at any point of time. If any such customer details are found not to be true wholly or partly, we shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the customer from using the services of www.adlakhafurniture.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
- 5. Standard warranty of one year is provided by us on the manufacturing defects. Finishing issues or regular wear and tear does not qualify as manufacturing defect.
- 6. Buyer agrees to use the products for its standard use and within its limitations. we hold no warranty for inappropriate use/mishandling of products, for e.g., standing on sofa or its arms or standing on table, too much shifting/handling of the products.
- 7. There is no warranty offered on any glass, stone (granite, marble and any variety of stone) tops and fabric material as they tend to be fragile and need proper care and their life depends on the usage of these products. However, if you feel there is any manufacturing defect in this material, we may inspect and try to provide best available solution.
- 8. We work with the ethics of high quality that ensure that the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. In case, you receive a damaged product (manufacturing defect), it is kindly requested to bring it to our notice via phone or email within 24 hrs. of receiving the product. Our team will revert within 1-2 working days after assessing the damage and with a solution. We shall not be liable for any transit damage post the stipulated time. We ensure to take necessary corrective measure to solve the problem.
- 9. Expansions and contractions to Solid wood furniture due to seasonality issues are not covered under warranty. Any after sales work , if required by the client, will be charged.
- 10. Any dispute relating to any of these terms and conditions or any transaction of purchase conducted by you though the website shall be submitted to sole arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The sole arbitrator shall be appointed by company. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on you as a decree of a court of law. The jurisdiction and venue for arbitration shall be at Faridabad only
- 11. This is to bring to your attention that we facilitate free delivery for ground floors only but if you have to get that done for any other floor it will attract the delivery charges and Further, we expect a proper arrangement from your end to make the delivery and assembly convenient for us.